READY TO GET TO WORK?
- Sign up to volunteer with our campaign, and be sure to tell us what kind of volunteer opportunities you're most interested in.
- Reach out to your local volunteer coordinator and introduce yourself! Find your contact here.
- Own your cul-de-sac. Commit to talking to everyone in your neighborhood about why you will support Lauren in November and ensure that your friends, family and neighbors are registered to vote. Visit this page for voter registration information.
- Stay in touch with us! Follow Lauren on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and subscribe for campaign updates. We need your help to spread the word about Lauren's candidacy!
- Write a letter to the editor to your local newspaper about why you support Lauren's candidacy -- your advocacy is vital to our team's success in November!
- Donate to Lauren's campaign. Support in the form of donations large and small power our campaign.
Ours is a people-powered campaign — we need your support and advocacy to win in November!